Real Time Web Analytics Foodie Gossip: Talking Brunch with ‘Chef’ Joseph Gannascoli

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Talking Brunch with ‘Chef’ Joseph Gannascoli


image
[photo by Andrew Richter/imagesAR]

“I drink too much, I eat too much, I gamble too much. Hey that’s me.”
Joseph Gannascoli is a “knockaround” guy.

Someone you can hang out with, down a few drinks and smoke a cigar with kind of guy; a “Goodfella” without the actual ties to organized crime. Best known for his portrayal of the closeted gangster Vito Spatafore on the epic HBO series, The Sopranos, Joe’s professional life actually kicked off as a self-taught cook.

“I kicked around couple of restaurants in Manhattan. Then when I was young, I was 21, I went to New Orleans for about 3 years. Then I came back and ... Read more >>


No comments:

Post a Comment